Our goal is a simple one, to provide excellent distribution services with “Best in Class” personalized innovative, value-added services that foster mutual success and growth of our retail and supplier partners.
- To be the unparalleled leader in the distribution and marketing of specialty pet products by fulfilling the highest standards for quality, consistency, sustainability, product assortments, dependability, value-added support services and integrity in our business and personal relationships.
- To exceed the needs and expectations of all our stakeholders: our customers, employees, suppliers, communities, and the environment.
To Our Customers
- To create partnering relationships of trust, integrity, customer satisfaction and loyalty. To provide the highest quality of pet food products and supplies with a consistently high in-stock service levels, dependable on-time deliveries, competitive pricing, and outstanding marketing programs and services.
To Our Employees
- To create a nurturing work environment for our employees, by acknowledging the value of each person’s contribution to our company, entrusting them with responsibility, treating them with respect, facilitating personal and professional development, and by providing competitive, merit-based compensation and benefits.
To Our Suppliers
- To build and sustain fair and honest relationships and be a trusted, dependable distribution resource supported by innovative and effective sales and marketing programs.
To Our Communities
- To be an outstanding partner in the communities where we work, supporting them economically, and making meaningful contributions to the quality of life.
To The Environment
- To use our strengths to support socially responsible initiatives that protect the environment and foster stewardship of the land.
Join the Maddies Team
- Thank you for visiting our website to check out our current job postings. We're always looking for dedicated team players. For possible job opportunities with Maddies Natural Pet Products, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be contacted by our representative to discuss your possible future with the company.
Current Job Postings
Click on the job title below to view and download description.
- Currently, no position available, check back regularly
- Maddies boast a fully-stocked, AIB compliant distribution center. Our dedicated Purchasing and Warehouse teams work hard to ensure the highest level of accuracy and product fill rates using our state of the art Warehouse & Inventory Management Systems.
- The final result -Accurate, clean, and damage-free, our products are delivered to your store by one of our professional courteous drivers or approved 3PL partners.
What Our Clients Say!
Rod CamposThe Barking Lot (Calgary, AB)“We…have been more than privileged to have been a partner with Maddies Natural Pet Products for many years…All along the way, they have provided prompt, efficient, and top quality service…to satisfy our needs. We value…the unique, healthy, natural products they carry [and] it is our pleasure to pass the health and well-being down to our customers and their beloved pets…Thanks for everything.”
Rene NaudeVillage Pet Food & Supplies (West Vancouver, BC)"As the manager of Village Pet Food & Supplies I've had the privilege of dealing with Maddies Natural Pet Products for over a decade. Maddies is always at the forefront when it comes to new and innovative products, providing retailers with the cutting edge in pet nutrition. Their friendly and knowledgeable staff are always ready to answer a question or help in any way they can. It's plain to see that at Maddies they take great pride in what they do and the service they provide. I look forward to doing business with Maddies well into the future. Thanks, Maddies."
Donna BlowerKorna Natural Pet Supplies (North Vancouver, BC)"I have always found Maddies to be a reliable and professional distributor. Out of all my distributors, Maddies is one with the highest standards for making sure our orders are complete, correct and on time. Those at the order desk are helpful, polite and easy to deal with, often going above and beyond to fit in a last-minute special order if necessary. The Reps that I have dealt with are very helpful; their hands-on assistance makes my job easier, and I can always count on Maddies to bring in high-quality, healthy products."
Eileen SmithA Pet’s Life (Victoria, BC)“We have been doing business with Maddies for over 13 years and they continue to be one of our best suppliers. They have been true partners in our success. We were looking for products to meet the highest standards of quality, and we immediately knew that we would feel proud to offer our customer the products supplied to us by Maddies. Working with them has been a rewarding experience. The owners and staff have been dedicated to helping us to build our business. They continue to provide us with new and innovative products. We are fortunate to have the team at Maddies be a part of the A Pet’s Life family.”