A Human-Grade Gently Cooked Dog Food
Wet Food Reimagined
THIS IS A FROZEN PRODUCT SUBJECT TO OUR FROZEN RETURN POLICY.
Meal prep for pups!
Made in small-batches and thoughtfully crafted using only the finest sustainable Chicken, sourced from local farms, our imagine Gently Cooked Chicken & Rice Dog Food is a Human-Grade grain-free, potato-free, legume & pea-free biologically appropriate paleo diet you can trust.
1.5-3x more meat than comparable diets like A Pup Above, Farmer's Dog, Ollie, Nom, Fresh Pet, Just Food For Dogs, Open Farm & Raised Right
Simplest complete & balance diets on the market with entirely whole
70% Meat | 30% Rice
Ideal for shelter dogs, rescues, puppies adjusting to food, sensitive pets or pets overcoming illness
- 70% Sustainable Chicken
- 100% Human-Grade
- No Synthetic Vitamins or Minerals
- No Mechanically De-boned (MDM) or Mechanically Separated Meats (MSM)
- No thickeners like guar-gum, cassia gum, xanthan gum or carrageenan
- No fish oil
- No Grain, Gluten, Potato or Legumes/Peas
- Limited Ingredient Diet
- Single Protein Source
- Coconut Oil
- Ideal for dogs with food sensitivities, sensitive stomachs, and digestive issues
Our gently cooked diets are nutrient dense!*
- 1 - 7lb. box feeds a 5-10 lb. dog for 1 month (32 days) at approx. $3.75/day
- 1 - 7lb. box feeds a medium 20-30 lb. dog for 2 weeks at approx. $7.50/day
- 1 - 7lb. box feeds a 40-50 lb. dog for 1 week (8 days) at approx. $13.99/day
*amount of feeding may vary based on pets' individual lifestyle factors
Our gently cooked foods can be fed as a complete & balanced meal or protein-rich topper!
Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Gizzard, Chicken Liver, White Rice, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Dried Egg Shell, Sea Salt
Crude Protein (min.) 16.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 1.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%, Moisture (max.) 73.0%
Calorie Content (ME Calculated) 1090 kcal/kg, 109.0 kcal/100g, 432.6 kcal/14 oz pouch
ADULT FEEDING GUIDELINES:
To Feed As a Meal:
Feed 1/4 pouch (3.5 oz) imagine by identity for each 5-10 lbs. of body weight per day.
To Feed As a Topper:
Reduce dry amount fed by 1/4 cup for every 1/4 cup of imagine by identity.
Amount of food your dog requires will depend on activity, age, environment and breed. To serve, simple thaw in the refrigerator the night before feeding, scoop and serve or place in warm water for 15 minutes prior to serving. The unused portion can be safely refrigerated for 5 to 7 days - do not refreeze once opened. Discard uneaten portion after 2 hours. Always provide access to fresh clean water.